[visit-developers] db_type_fullname in ExportDBAttributes

Cyrus D. Harrison cyrush at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 10 12:38:18 EDT 2008

You are correct, I searched for the wrong thing previously, I now see
where it is set by the gui/cli and used in the network manager.
It seems like we could figure this out on the engine and eliminate it
but that is more trouble than I am will to go through for this ticket -
so I will simply cutoff access via the cli (Unless there are further
objections)
-Cyrus