[visit-developers] configure tip

Mark Miller miller86 at llnl.gov
Wed Oct 8 11:51:14 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I will mention one more thing about this. The 'better' invokation also
means your env. settings get logged to config.log. So, if you are in the
habit of maintaining several different builds and are 'away' from one
for a while, when you check config.log to see how its configured, you
will also be able to see what you set in the way of env. variables.

Mark

--
Mark C. Miller, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
email: mailto:miller86 at llnl.gov