[ucx-group] use stderr rather than stdout for logging?

Shamis, Pavel shamisp at ornl.gov
Mon Oct 5 09:55:53 EDT 2015

Howard - I'm curious if this worked for you. If so, maybe we shell post a FAQ entry for running on cray with slurm.
Thanks !

Pavel (Pasha) Shamis
---
Computer Science Research Group
Computer Science and Math Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

On Oct 2, 2015, at 2:45 PM, Yossi Itigin <yosefe at mellanox.com<mailto:yosefe at mellanox.com>> wrote:

Have you used UCS_LOG_FILE=stderr for that?
Is there a way to detect that this and use the appropriate stream for every system?

BTW you can always send SIGHUP to the process to make it flush the log.