[Cosmo-users] Server downtime planned for 28-June-2016

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Fri Jun 17 16:49:40 EDT 2016

Hi,

We need to perform software maintenance on the server hosting the
CSMD Subversion repositories, which will affect repos at these URLs:

     https://CODE.csm.ornl.gov
     https://PROP.csm.ornl.gov
     https://PUBS.csm.ornl.gov

Tentatively, the downtime is planned for:
     Tuesday, Jun 28, 2016

The server should be offline most of the day.

We will send a message to this mailing list when the date is confirmed
and a reminder email closer to the date.

Thanks,
--tjn