[Cosmo-users] REMINDER: Server downtime planned for 7-July-2016

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Fri Jul 8 10:31:13 EDT 2016

Hi,

The CSMD Subversion server is back online now.
Sorry this extended beyond the initial estimate.

If you have problems accessing a SVN repo, please
email: cosmo-csm at ornl.gov

Thanks,
--tjn

   Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
   Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184