[Cosmo-users] REMINDER: Server downtime planned for 7-July-2016

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 7 18:42:48 EDT 2016

Hi,

There were a few unexpected delays with the software maintenance today.
The CSMD Subversion server is still offline.

I'll send an update tomorrow once when the server is back online.

--tjn

   Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
   Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184