[Cosmo-users] REMINDER: Server downtime planned for 7-July-2016

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Tue Jul 5 11:11:59 EDT 2016

Hi,

Reminder: the CSMD Subversion server will be offline this Thursday (7-jun).

This will affect repos at these URLs:

     https://CODE.csm.ornl.gov
     https://PROP.csm.ornl.gov
     https://PUBS.csm.ornl.gov

Thanks,
--tjn

   Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
   Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184