[c3-users] cexec and rc.local

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Wed Jan 26 14:22:11 EST 2011

Hi Bruce,

My guess would be a difference in the environment between the invocations.
Can you send some error/output from the rc.local invocation?  Also, echo
out the environment just before the C3 command in the rc.local, i.e., add
call to 'env' to show the environment before the 'cexec' call.

Thanks,
--tjn

   Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
   Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184