[c3-users] c3-5.0.1-1 processes stuck with lots of output (patch included)

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Thu May 13 11:52:19 EDT 2010

Hi Erik,

Yes, you've hit the right spot.  I'll add this to the C3 tracker.

Thank you for the patch and bug report.  We'll get these rolled into the
next cut of C3.

Thanks,
--tjn

   Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
   Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184