[c3-users] new c3 releases

Shawn Amundson amundson at gtk.org
Wed Dec 2 18:35:51 EST 2009

Thomas,

Thanks for the information.

SGI has some patches against the 4.0.1 version of c3.  Most would not be
of general interest, but a couple are bug fixes that I'm imagining could be
contributed back.  I have not looked to see if they are fixed in 5.0.1 yet.

What I would like to do is create a c3 git repository in which to maintain
those local patches.  I can do that without access to the main repository,
it is just a little harder to track the changes to c3.  (I've made an
assumption
that c3 is checked in somewhere to CVS or SVN.)

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson