[c3-users] new c3 releases

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Wed Dec 2 21:18:13 EST 2009

Shawn,

Bug fixes -- good! :)

Yes, we use subversion for c3.  The code base is relatively stable at this
point so you should be able to track relatively easily once you move to
latest v5 base.

I'll raise the question locally to see if we can think of some way to
provide a read-only version of the repository.  ???

thanks,
--tjn

   Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
   Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184