[c3-users] new c3 releases

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Wed Dec 2 16:17:47 EST 2009

Shawn,

Sorry about that, it appears we've been a bit delinquent in updating the c3
download page.  The oscar releases have been the primary point for updates.

We have plans for a minor bug release soon.  We'll also try to update the
c3 page when we cut that release.

Currently the server hosting the repository isn't publicly accessible.  Is
your interest simply to get more up-to-date snapshots of the code?  Would
something like a nightly tarball suffice?

Thanks,
--tjn

   Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
   Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184