[c3-users] Unable to construct an c3.conf containing indirect cluster

Nicolas Cros Nicolas.Cros at cls.fr
Fri Mar 28 02:51:57 EDT 2008

Thomas

Thank you very much for your answer. I understand better the indirect
cluster.

I can not use this feature in my case, as what i want to do is to
include a cluster inside another one.

Say I have a cluster named 'db-servers', another 'app-servers' , and i
want to create a cluster named "all", which redirects to cluster
'db-servers' and 'app-servers'