[c3-users] Unable to construct an c3.conf containing indirect cluster

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Thu Mar 27 23:27:49 EDT 2008

Nicolas,

There is an example in the C3.CONF(5) manual page.
http://www.csm.ornl.gov/torc/C3/Man/c3.conf.shtml

The syntax is usually something like:

      cluster torc {
           :node0
      }

It is used as a reference to another cluster, and basically just forwards
the command to that remote machine, for it to then figure out how to
connect to the nodes, i.e., via the '/etc/c3.conf' on that remote cluster.

I hope that helps.  Let us now if you're still having problems.
--tjn

    Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
    Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184