[c3-users] C3

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Mon Aug 11 17:27:20 EDT 2008

David,

There are a couple fixes but the one I've used and is the most general
purpose is to use a user-level SSH config file, e.g., "$HOME/.ssh/config".

   Host fh-180.lboro.ac.uk
       User david
   Host ub.lboro.ac.uk
       User joe

I believe that should work for you.  Let me know if it doesn't fix your
problem.

--tjn

   Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
   Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184