[c3-users] [Fwd: C3 question for you]

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Mon Dec 10 13:25:09 EST 2007

George,

Glad you're interested in C3.  The requirements for C3 itself are pretty
basic.  You need Python 2.x and SSH configured for password-less access to
all compute nodes.  Also, Perl is required on the compute nodes in order to
run the backend portion of one command, ckill.

There are RPMS and Debian packages available as well as the basic source
tarball.  It is probably worth noting that C3 is installed and configured
by default in all clusters built using OSCAR, http://oscar.openclustergroup.org.

Let us know if you have any other questions.  You can also send questions to
the 'c3-users' list, https://email.ornl.gov/mailman/listinfo/c3-users/.

Thanks,
--tjn

   Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
   Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184