[c3-users] C3 status

Thomas Naughton naughtont at ornl.gov
Mon Aug 13 12:18:34 EDT 2007

Ragnar,

The C3 webpages are indeed out dated.  The updates have generally just gone
into the OSCAR (http://oscar.openclustergroup.org/) releases.  This
typically included minor changes/fixes.  As for usage, we use C3 all the
time and it is a standard part of the OSCAR cluster toolkit.

We are currently in the process of releasing an updated version of C3 that
has a few requested changes, etc.  We have an "un-official" pre-release of
C3 available and hope to get the remaining items finished soon and release
c3-5.0.1.

  Question: Are you current user of C3 or just interested in trying it out?

Thanks,
--tjn

   Thomas Naughton                                      naughtont at ornl.gov
   Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184